In the current summer, thunder and lightning and heavy rains have begun to occur frequently, posing a huge threat to the safety of personnel and property during this period. We must strengthen the learning of knowledge and common sense of lightning protection and flood protection.
1. Common sense of lightning protection
1. When encountering thunderstorms in the wild, do not hide under the big trees to avoid the rain. When encountering thunderstorms in the wild, do not enter sheds, guard boxes and other buildings without lightning protection facilities to hide from the rain.
2. Do not stand on the top of a mountain or building during a thunderstorm. When encountering a thunderstorm in the wilderness, people should keep their feet together and squat as much as possible, but are not allowed to lie on the ground.
3. When encountering thunder and lightning in the wild, don't crowd into a pile of several people, and keep a certain distance between people.
4. During thunderstorms, umbrellas, shovels, fishing rods, clubs and other objects are not allowed in the wilderness.
5. During thunderstorms, stay away from isolated objects such as towers, billboards, and masts.
6. In thunderstorms, it is not advisable to use mobile phones and other communication appliances, and the power should be turned off.
7. It is not suitable to swim or engage in other water sports during thunderstorms.
8. During thunderstorms, people who are outdoors should return to their house as soon as possible.
9. In thunderstorms, you should close doors and windows, cut off the power of household appliances, and unplug the wires.
10. During thunderstorms, it is not advisable to use a shower nozzle to shower during thunder and lightning.
11. When thundering, do not touch antennas, water pipes, metal doors and windows, and stay away from electric equipment such as wires.
12. In thunderstorms, it is not advisable to drive a motorcycle or ride a bicycle.
13. In the event of a lightning accident, first aid measures such as artificial respiration and chest heart compression should be actively carried out.
2. Safety precautions during the flood season Safety:
1. Pay close attention to weather changes. During the flood season, the climate is changeable. Disastrous weather such as heavy rains, hail, typhoon, hurricane, tornado and so on will often occur, and natural disasters such as landslides, collapses, mudslides and flash floods are extremely prone to occur. Going out should be minimized.
2. Be prepared for flood prevention at all times. Due to floods, power outages and water outages in the community may result, and domestic water and lighting tools must be prepared in advance.
3. When in distress, don't panic. You should avoid danger quickly or try to ask for help.
4. Do not move or stay in the vicinity of streams, rivers, canals, ponds, reservoirs and other waters, as well as low-lying areas, flood drainage ditches, and dangerous areas prone to landslides, collapses, and mudslides.
5. Residents who live in low-lying areas, along flood drainage ditches, under landslide bodies and other areas where dangers are likely to occur, it is best to move out of their residences during the flood season and evacuate from dangerous areas.
6. Residents living under the mountain in the community should immediately send a verbal warning to their family members and neighbors when they find abnormal signs such as landslides in the mountains near the house, and at the same time, report to the flood control duty room or the community guard.
7. When threatened by floods, if there is sufficient time, transfer to hillsides, highlands, etc.; if it is too late to transfer and is already surrounded by floods, try to use boats, wooden rafts, door panels, wooden beds, etc. for water transfer as much as possible. Or immediately climb on the roof, high-rise buildings, big trees, and high walls to take a temporary escape and wait for rescue. If the high-voltage line tower is overturned, the wire is drooping or broken, keep it away from danger, and do not touch or approach it to prevent electric shock.
8. When the flood control headquarters arranges for the emergency transfer of residents, the residents must follow the instructions and carry out safe transfers in a timely and orderly manner.
9. Strengthen the prevention and control of infectious diseases during the flood season, pay attention to dietary hygiene, do not drink raw water, do not eat spoiled food, do not use sewage to wash fruits, dishes, and chopsticks; develop good hygiene habits, wash hands before meals and after going to the toilet, and hold on "Illness enters from the mouth".