First, the correct posture when lightning strikes
1. When lightning strikes, immediately squat in a safe place on the ground or hold your knees with your hands and kneel down as much as possible, taking care not to touch the ground with your hands;
2. When there is no time to leave the tall object, it should be placed on the ground with a dry insulator, and the foot should not be placed outside the insulated object;
3, do not walk hand in hand, avoiding when there should be a certain distance between people to avoid conduction;
4. When you see the high-voltage line being struck by lightning strikes, immediately close your feet and jump to escape the scene.
Second, what problems should be paid attention to in outdoor lightning protection?
1. It is not advisable to enter low-rise buildings such as shacks and guard posts;
2, should not hide under the big tree;
3. Keep away from the lightning rod of the building and its down conductor, away from various antennas and poles and towers;
4. It is not advisable to hold an umbrella containing metal in an open space;
5. Minimize the contact area between the human body and the ground.